Loading map...
 Home    Condominium @ Desa Petaling

Condominium @ Desa Petaling

Jalan 2/125, Desa Petaling, Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia, 57100,
750,600 For Sale
Condominium For Sale
  • 230
  • 0
  • 5 Bedrooms
  • 3 Bathrooms
Cheah PF
Cheah PF
Contact Agent

Description

Condominium for sale @ Desa Petaling

A spacious home that comes with 5 rooms and a unique urban farm, situated in the heart of KL South.

Price range : RM 750,600 to RM 956,900 (Average RM 600 psf)

Size : 1219 sf – 1403 sf

Accessible : North-South expressway, New Pantai expressway, KL-Seremban expressway, Shah Alam expressway

Total Units : 1305
Total floors : 41
4 lifts per floor
10 units per floor

24 hours security guard
Maintenance fee + Sinking fund : RM 0.28 psf
Partly furnished
Orientation : North West(KL city), South East (Desa Petaling)

Facilities:
Outdoor half basketball court
Urban farm
Orchard garden
eco pond
Indoor badminton court
Indoor basketball court
children playground and children playroom
Outdoor gym and gym room
water splash play area
wading pool (600mm and 300mm)
Yoga & dancing zone
sky pool (50m)
Outdoor alfresco
Sky lounge Karaoke room

Neighborhood amenties:
6 km to Mid Valley (5-10 minutes)
7.6 km to BangsarSouth (5-10 minutes)
9.2 km to Berjaya Time Square (10-15 minutes)
10.10 km to Pavillion (10-15 minutes)
11.40 km to KLCC (10-15 minutes)
13.80 km to Sunway (10-15 minutes)
18 km to 1 Utama (15-20 minutes)

High rebate and premier package
– FREE legal fees on Sale & Purchase Agreement (SPA)
– FREE legal fees on loan documentation and stamping fees
– FREE designer built-in high and low kitchen cabinet
– FREE branded cooker hood and hob
– FREE branded front loading washing machine
– FREE branded condensing dryer
– FREE branded refrigerator
– FREE branded built-in oven
– FREE inverter air-conditioner in all bedrooms and living hall (Except study/utility room)
– FREE electric storage water heater (connected to all bathrooms)
– FREE designer built-in wardrobe in designated 3 bedrooms (except in study room)
– FREE bathroom accessories

90% units sold out, remaining 10% units left.

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Area Safety
Pet friendly
Walkability
Family friendly
Parks & Recreation
Public Transportation
Schools
Traffic
Cleanliness
Community Involvement
Entertainment & Nightlife
Parking
Rating: 0.0/10 (0 votes cast)